Andgo is proud and excited to participate in an amazing global initiative. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) bi-coastal program is dedicated to the development of high-potential digital health companies. The program has also partnered with industry-leading organizations at the forefront of digital health innovation. Read the full press release here.
Our team is thrilled to be a part of this program and can’t wait to see where it leads. We’re honored to participate as one of 11 digital health companies in this exciting accelerator. We couldn’t have asked for better company:
- 360Medlink: Clinically-validated patient treatment companion tailored by therapy, language, and cultural preferences.
- Careteam Technologies: Virtual care collaboration and communication platform that health organizations deploy to support all the needs of patients in one digital location
- Conquer Experience: Digital simulation platform for surgical training and assessment.
- HyIvy Health: Intelligent and holistic pelvic rehabilitation device for women.
- IRegained: Neuro-rehabilitation for stroke patients looking to regain hand function.
- InVivo AI: Novel algorithms designed specifically for use in drug discovery.
- ManagingLife: A digital health solution lowering the human and financial cost of chronic pain.
- OPTT: Clinical trial validated telepsychiatry solution powered by proprietary machine learning algorithms.
- VoxNeuro: Breakthrough brain assessment measures neuro markers to reliably inform brain health management.
- Zilia: Quantifying biomarkers in the eye for better clinical outcomes.
We’re looking forward to this journey and can’t wait to share more information throughout.
More about Andgo
Andgo Smart Absence Management was developed specifically for complex scheduling environments. By working with Andgo, you get the benefits of working with a knowledgeable and experienced team familiar with complex scheduling processes, procedures, and requirements.
Andgo’s Smart Absence Management system has created immense value for each of our clients through the automation of complex scheduling workflows. At Andgo we understand no two organizations are the same. With this in mind, we have designed our system to accommodate the unique requirements and use cases of your organization.
Contact us to see how Andgo can help you!